Welcome to RPC Library! We’ve gathered over 2000 books, DVDs,and CDs for all ages.
- role of grandparents in encouraging faith
- the missional church – what it is, how we become one
- care of older adults – aging with grace
- atlases, guides, commentaries for Bible study
- formational reading for youth – missions, stewardship, relationships
- classic hymns and modern worship music – what we sing and why
- DVDs from Veggie tales for children to Faith Lessons for adults.
Real faith, Real life, Real inspiration
Q: What could these very different people possibly have in common: 20th-century American ballplayer…a 19th-century English woman artist…a 4th-century Turkish philanthropist?
A: They all took their Christian faith and put it to work in the world.
In RPC Library, you can find more about what these three have done along with a dozen more believers. Now that’s inspiring!
- Chasing the dragon – missionary to drug addicts in Hong Kong since 1966
- God’s joyful runner – Scottish athlete, missionary, Olympic gold medalist
- Left to tell – Rwandan Holocaust survivor, author, motivational speaker
- Never give up – pre-teen founder of JoyJars ministry to other young cancer patients
- Tears of my soul – survivor of the Killing Field, now missionary in Cambodia
- Over the top: how one move changed a climber’s life – country preacher, outdoorsman
- Passion for the impossible – 19th century female artist, missionary to Muslims in Algeria
- Road to lost innocence – anti-sex trade activist in Cambodia, Laos,
- Saint who would be Santa Claus- 4th C Turkish bishop, philanthropist, theologian – and the beginnings of the man in the red suit
- Shattered: struck down but not destroyed – major-league pitcher and Christian radio host
- Soul survivor: how my faith survived the church – author and journalist
- Walking from east to west – Indian-Canadian apologist and author
- Vision for God – leprosy expert, eye doctor
- When you don’t see His plan – widow, single mother, missionary to war-torn Kosovo
- Wrestling with angels – Canadian singer, song writer and journalist
And as always the Library is open 24/7/365 on the RPC website